I kilo Chicken wings (cut into two, wingette and drumette)
3/4 cup Soy sauce
1/2 cup Banana Vinegar or calamansi or pineapple juice
1 Tbsp sesame oil
1/4 cup sugar, refined or mascuvado or honey
crushed 5 cloves of garlic or more
1 T sesame seeds, crushed
a dash of pepper
a dash of salt, if desired (i omit this because i already have enough from soy sauce)
Another 2 T of sesame, browned till sweet odor comes out
1/8 kilo Mongo Sprout
1/2 of big cabbage or 1 small head, shredded
1/2 T sesame oil
Dry Chicken and place in a bowl. Mix in one by one the marinade and mix well. Set aside in the refrigerator. The longer the marinade, the better.
1. Grill the chicken one by one, on top of the stove or on charcoal.
2. Arrange in a flat dish and sprinkle with 1 T browned sesame seeds.
3. Save the Marinade. Bring to boil in a pan until desired consistency. Add in the 1 T of sesame seeds.
Use as sauce on top of the rice or on top of the chicken.
4. Quickly stir fry the onion, then mongo sprout and cabbage in the sesame oil.
5. Serve over steaming rice.