- Follow her as she prepares and partakes the "bread for the stomach" in http://beforesixdiet.
blogspot.com/. And while you are full at it, she offers you the "bread for the soul" in her travels by foot and by thoughts in http://footandfire. blogspot.com/Happy Reading!
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Tomato-Shiitake Mushroom Spaghetti
Tomato-Shiitake Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce
1K Spaghetti (Choose semolina durum wheat),
cooked as per package direction
2 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
1 medium onion, chopped
100 gms beef, ground
200 gms Shiitake mushroom, ground and sliced
1 kilo Tomato sauce (Three-cheese flavor)
2 cups cheese, cubed
1. Grind beef and part of Shiitake Mushroom in a blender. If dried mushroom is used, put in water for a while until tender and remove woody parts.
2. Saute garlic and onion in olive oil.
3. Add the ground beef and mushroom as well as the sliced mushroom. Simmer for 3 minutes in a medium-high heat.
4. Add tomato sauce and simmer for another 3 minutes.
5. Add the cubed cheese.