About Me

My photo

Follow her as she prepares and partakes the "bread for the stomach" in http://beforesixdiet.blogspot.com/ . And while you are full at it, she offers you the "bread for the soul" in her travels by foot and by thoughts in http://footandfire.blogspot.com/ Happy Reading!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Quick Fried Dumplings

By GERLIE M. UY

Quail eggs individually wrapped in siomai/molo wrapper

Leftover siomai filling, wrapped in small parcel. See my earlier siomai recipe for  the fillings... Chicken -Sweet Corn Siomai  and the latest one where I got the leftover, Chicken siomai with quail egg

Another shot of the quick wrapping. I was doing the wrapping in a hurry so I was not the one who took the photos...

Thats my knee.. lol

Another angle of the small parcels, ready o be fried.

deep frying this is easy. I was not able to take a photo of the cooked version due to time constraints!!!

Quail egg and the molo/siomai wrapper from our local wet market

ready for frying...


Serve with soy sauce and calamansi. And because I was in super hurry, I used the local Toyomansi or pre-prepared soy sauce with calamansi.