About Me

My photo

Follow her as she prepares and partakes the "bread for the stomach" in http://beforesixdiet.blogspot.com/ . And while you are full at it, she offers you the "bread for the soul" in her travels by foot and by thoughts in http://footandfire.blogspot.com/ Happy Reading!

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Shortcut Pad Thai

By GERLIE M. UY

The filling Pad Thai


I made Pad Thai before. See my previous post and another post. But this one, I entitled shortcut because I forgot to fry the tofu and chop them up. So I missed the essential ingredient of a real Pad  Thai. Anyway, this noodle dish I churned out in a hurry turned out yummy.

For this recipe, I had fried scrambled eggs, stripped native chicken flesh, mongo sprout and the rice noodles. I used available herbs too like celery and coriander.

As for the flavoring, don't forget the tamarind-based cubes, fish sauce, and soy sauce.

Please see my previous post for the cooking procedure.





rice noodles here are being soaked in a hot water

the cooked noodles, from crystal noodle to white color

The other ingredients go to the pan...